Store Pickup - free shipping; Home Delivery - Free shipping for single purchase over $500 (Hong Kong & Macau)
Shop by Category
This Statement is, except where separate and distinctive statements are provided, applicable to ORiental TRaffic. Accordingly, references to "we", "us", or "our company" shall mean, as the case may be, the relevant aforesaid companies.
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your personal data. We assure that our policies and practices, and those adopted by our affiliated companies and agents in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong.
1. Collection of personal data When you visit our websites, we will record your visit only but will not collect any personal data from you. At times, you may be required to provide your personal data. Refusal to provide such information may render us unable to handle any application or request you are making, or may deny you access to certain parts of our websites, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit.
2. Personal Data Your personal data includes but not limited to: (i) Your name; (ii) Your contact information; and (iii) Your credit card information etc
3. Use of personal data collected We may use and retain the personal data provided by you for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time: (i) Verifying your account; (ii) Processing of your service application, and provisioning of the services; (iii) Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you; (iv) Analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or account status in relation to the provision of the services; (v) Processing of any benefits for you arising out of the services; (vi) Facilitating the daily operation of your account, provisioning of customer services; (vii) Carrying out market research to enhance service quality or experience; (iix) Auditing; (ix) Enabling us to comply with any requests stipulated by governmental or regulatory authorities; and (x) Marketing goods and/or services
4. Direct Marketing Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data for marketing of goods and/or services relating to us, our affiliated companies and business partners. We may dispatch to you the promotional information via direct marketing telephone calls, e-mail, e-message, direct mailings, social media etc.
5. Retention of personal data Your personal data will be retained for a reasonable period.
6. Data access and correction If you want to access and/or correct your personal data which you have given us, , please contact us via email: [email protected]
7. Security of personal data We use various encryption techniques to transmit via the Internet your personal data, which can only be accessed by our authorized personnel.
8. Cookies Cookies used (if any) in any part of our websites will not be deployed for collecting personal data. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You may refuse to accept Cookies by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system, but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our websites.
10. Amendment to this Statement We reserve the right to amend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the terms, conditions, and notices in this Statement from time to time without notification. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure a clear understanding of the latest content related policies.